Finding Spirituality & Life Meaning in Recovery with Ziv
- Is Addiction mental illness? A disease? After all, acting consistently in a self-harming way could be a definition of mental illness.
- Addiction= a desperate attempt to cling to control of one’s life. Is it fear of losing control as a trigger for addictive behavior?
- Recovery= accepting reality and taking full ownership of the past, present, and future.
- What are the limitations of my strengths? Are they permanent? Can I broaden my scope and increase my strengths?
- Is there something missing in my search for recovery? Could spirituality be the missing piece…let’s explore in this weekly group in the Meditation Room 2nd floor.